Sunday, January 29, 2012

Homemade Pizza

I've made homemade pizza before, but never with homemade dough.

I wanted to use the ingredients that I prepared last weekend, and it was the best idea.

I made 2 kinds of pizzas.  One had a tomato/mushroom/spinach sauce with mozzarella and pepperoni.

The other was something I threw together.  I took 3 tablespoons of my homemade ranch dressing, about 2 cups of the BBQ sauce I made last weekend on top of that, 8 ounces of pepper jack cheese and chicken I prepared ahead.

It was seriously the best pizza I had ever eaten.  The pizza crust was so delicious, and the combination of the sauce and toppings was perfect.  I didn't even have to us extra spices.

Anyway, here's a picture (that honestly doesn't do it justice, but I barely had time to take a picture of it before I devoured the last slice.)


For recipes see this post.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment